Documents required for the Admission
- Application Form
- Medical Certificate in the prescribed format
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination in original
- School / College / Institute Leaving Certificate in original
- Certificate of Date of Birth if not mentioned in Leaving Certificate
- Marksheet of 8 and 9 / Proforma Z
- Migration Certificate (OMS)
- Gap Certificate if necessary
- Caste Certificate
- Non Creamy layer
- Four attested copies of each documents
Applications for admission to Pillai Polytechnic will be available in the Polytechnic office which should be duly filled and submitted in the office of the Principal on or before prescribed date and time as advertised by the institute in the leading newspaper Applications received after due date will not be considered.
Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fees
Refund of tuition fee, development and other fees after cancellation of admission, shall be as per AICTE Guidelines No. AICTE/Legal/04(01)/2007, April 2007 and Circular No. 698 dtd 24/8/2007 issued by Pravesh Niyantran Samithi, Mumbai. Candidate who has been admitted may cancel admission by submitting an application in duplicate, in the Prescribed proforma - M, may request for refund of fees. The refund of fees as applicable shall be made in due course. It is made clear that such application for cancellations will be considered if and only if the admission is confirmed by paying the prescribed tuition fee and other fees in full and by submitting the original documents. Refund shall be made after deduction of cancellation charges as shown below.